Provider of expert support and training in police and internal-related matters
Former senior police officer, Martyn Jones, has a wide range of command experience in areas including murder and serious crime investigation, police corruption, firearms deployment and public order management.
Martyn has excellent problem-solving skills and is an effective all-round communicator. He is well-placed to provide expert executive support and training in police and internal-related matters with a key focus on brand protection.
He is also:
- Nationally accredited Senior Investigating Officer (SIO) for all aspects of major crime
- Nationally accredited commander for firearms and public order having taken command of significant major events across South Wales
- Former Deputy Head of Crime at South Wales Police
- Former Head of Uniform Operations within the city of Cardiff
- Former Head of Public Protection with strategic responsibility for policy and procedure regarding child protection, vulnerable adults and domestic violence
- Former Detective Superintendent within the Professional Standards Directorate with responsibility for police corruption investigations and the design and implementation of preventive measures
- Current member of South Wales Police Crime Panel
- Current member of Bridgend County Borough Council Children’s Services Scrutiny Committee and Community Safety Executive Committee