Web Project Manager – Cardiff
Competitive salary & benefits
Freshwater is looking for an exceptional candidate to work in its digital team, with expertise specifically in Web Project Management.
Working with clients across the UK, you will be responsible for coordinating website projects, interpreting client briefs and working with developers and digital marketers to deliver engaging and effective digital solutions.
Your role will involve managing the day to day running of all new and existing website projects, planning and scoping each project in line with timelines, resource and budgets. You will advise on the most suitable solutions to clients’ briefs and work closely with developers to track project deliverables against agreed deadlines, updating stakeholders on the status of projects, measuring results and reporting on success.
You will be required to advise on suitable functionality and technical specifications, help with creating engaging designs as well as trouble shooting. You will manage website development teams and develop and implement all associated project plans using suitable tools such as Basecamp, Trello and Fresh desk. As part of the role you will also be involved in training and working as part of a team to win new business.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a computer science, web development or other relevant degree or equivalent
- Have a project management certification
- Be experienced in working in a similar website project management role
- Ideally have experience of working in an agency
- Have proven experience of managing website projects from brief through delivery
- Be experienced in working autonomously on web development projects
- Possess solid experience of managing development teams, ideally including Drupal, Umbraco and WordPress builds
- Be adept at building effective client relationships and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrate technical competence and understanding of Adobe Flash, HTML5, HTML and CSS
- Have excellent project management and people management skills
- Be self-motivated and organised, with excellent presentation and report writing skills
- Be creative, innovative and analytical
- Have strong problem solving skills.
As an employee you can enjoy:
- A competitive package — salary and pension scheme
- Annual and mid-year performance reviews with structured career trajectory mapped for talented employees
- Excellent holiday entitlement — up to 26 days’ holiday per annum, plus bank holidays and flexible working over the Christmas and New Year period
- The social side of Freshwater — a dazzling all paid party at Christmas along with regular paid for social events, special celebrations for milestone birthdays and length of service
- Commitment to CPD — a generous training budget, a leadership and management programme and funding for Welsh language lessons, professional qualifications and support masters
- Membership – fully paid annual membership of a relevant industry body
- Flexible working — as a caring employer we work to the needs of our clients and our people, adapting working times if needed
- Casual Fridays dress code — we encourage casual dress on a Friday (with formal office attire for meetings and pitches)
- Opportunity to work in and travel to our state of the art London offices in Farringdon
- Annual full team away days and paid-for networking events at sports and entertainment events throughout the UK.
We’re looking for someone to make a big impact in our digital team and drive our website development projects. If that sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to join our dynamic agency then please complete our application form below and return it with your C.V., to Sarah Whittle, Head of HR via email@example.com.
To download an application form (WORD Version) CLICK HERE
Freshwater UK aims to be an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified or eligible people regardless of gender, race, sexuality, religion, age or disability.
Closing date for applications: Friday 20th July 2018